Additional terms: All affiliate applications and affiliate sales are subject to review by Duke Cannon. All participants must submit a W9 in order to receive payment. Affiliates will receive a straight 10% commission on any qualified sales made. When your account reaches or exceeds $200 (This is about $2000 in sales) it will be paid out at the end of that month.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not pay out any commissions until your account had reached the $200 threshold. In order to remain a part of the program, you will need to generate at least $400 in sales annually. (No coupon sites allowed.)IMPORTANT: YOU MUST HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT
in order to receive commission payments. THE BASIC RULES
- Commission payments will only be issued through PayPal accounts starting April 1st, 2020.
- You must also submit a W9 in order to receive commission payments. - Coupon sites are strictly prohibited.
If you're found to be operating a coupon code site, your account will be disabled and no commission will be paid out.
- Running ads on Google, Bing, or Yahoo is allowed but you cannot
use any form of the Duke Cannon Supply Co. name. No branded search terms!
- If you are found to be running ad campaigns using any form of the Duke Cannon Supply Co. name (branded search terms)
, your account will be deactivated and no owed commission will be paid out.
- If you are found to be misrepresenting the brand in any way, we hold the right to deactivate your account without warning, and no owed commission will be paid. IMPORTANT:
To help keep both you and us on the right side of truth-in-advertising laws, any time you promote Duke Cannon—whether on social media, in an email to a friend, or any other way—you’ll need to include a clear disclosure that we pay you. Check out important guidance on this requirement here: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/ftcs-endorsement-guides-what-people-are-asking#affiliateornetwork